Osteopathic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation (ONR)
The Clarke Clinic is one of only a few clinics in Asia to integrate Neuromuscular Rehabilitation. For more than a decade we have successfully used this approach in our treatments and assessments.
This approach has been successfully used at the Clarke Clinic for the following:
- Assessment and treatment of the nervous system (based on neuroscientific research on neuroplascity).
- Assessment and rehabilitation for accidents, operations, strokes.
- Identification and treatment of coordination, stability and fine motor issues.
Injury prevention and recovery
- Prepare for a sporting event or competition.
- Encouraging resilience from injuries.
- Before surgery to help with a quick and easy recovery.
Guidance and recommendations
- Results-oriented guidance for personal trainers, Yoga, Pilates and Gyrotonic instructors.
- Suggest suitable exercises for the treatment of babies and children.